To: ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CASTOR PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD in the Cedar Centre on Thursday 2nd March 2023, at 7.30PM FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
JOHN HASTE, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE 24th February, 2023
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WISH TO ATTEND THE MEETING OR ADDRESS THE PARISH COUNCIL ARE ADVISED TO NOTIFY THE CLERK IN ADVANCE (Preferably before mid-day of the day of the meeting) in order that appropriate facilities are made available if required:
(Click on underlined hyperlinks to view background papers)
- Note attendance and receive apologies for absence. –
- declarations of interest on items on this agenda and approve dispensations to members.
- Minutes of the previous meeting – To Consider a resolution to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 6th February, 2023
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meetings (if Any) (Information Only).
- PUBLIC FORUM – Opportunity for public questions or presentations to the council –
|· Public participation is limited to items that appear on the agenda OR to request an item for a future agenda.
· unless directed by the chairman, public participation shall be limited to 15 minutes with each person speaking for no longer than 5 minutes.
public participation beyond the public forum is not normally permitted Parish council meetings are not public meetings they are meetings held in public