To: ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CASTOR PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD in THE CEDAR CENTRE on THURSDAY 7th September 2023 at 7.00 PM FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
JOHN HASTE, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE 1st September 2023
- apologies for absence – To note attendance and receive apologies for absence.
- declarations of interest on items on this agenda and approve dispensations to members (If appropriate).
- Minutes of the previous meeting – To Consider a resolution to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 20th July 2023.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meetings (if Any) (Information Only).
- PUBLIC FORUM – Opportunity for public questions or presentations to the council
|· Public participation is limited to items that appear on the agenda OR to request an item for a future agenda.
· unless directed by the chairman, public participation shall be limited to 15 minutes with each person speaking for no longer than 5 minutes.
public participation beyond the public forum is not normally permitted Parish council meetings are not public meetings; they are meetings held in public