(Click on underlined hyperlinks to view background papers)
- Note attendance and receive apologies for absence.
- declarations of interest on items on this agenda and approve dispensations to members.
- Minutes of the previous meeting – To Consider a resolution to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 6th January, 2022.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meetings (if Any) (Information Only).
- PUBLIC FORUM – Opportunity for public questions or presentations to the council –
- Public participation is limited to items that appear on the agenda OR to request an item for a future agenda.
- unless directed by the chairman, public participation shall be limited to 15 minutes with each person speaking for no longer than 5 minutes.
Parish council meetings are not public meetings they are meetings held in public
- PLANNING and associated matters:
- Joint community Action Plan (standing item) – To consider if any actions are required from the current JCAP
To consider if any further action is required by, or related to the review of, the present NP.
- Status report – update on planning applications previously considered this financial year. (Note no change since last report)
- Planning Applications – to consider, as statutory consultees, planning applications received since the previous meeting.
- (note – At the time of drafting there were no planning applications validated in January 2022, according to a search on the planning authority planning portal)
- Woodlands Development –
- Update on matter related to the development – Cllr David
- Land and Allotments –
- Local History and Metal detecting – To consider the request of Jon Parsons and Steve Barnes to allow the use of metal detectors on Parish Council owned land
- Allotment rents –
- update on receipt of rents (clerk to report) and consideration of an allotment inspection to determine vacant plots.
- To consider the rents to be charged for 2022/23 (PCC charge £65pa for full plot)
- HIGHWAYS & Public Rights of Way –
- Public Rights of Way – existing and extensions – Chairman to report.
- Observations from Councillors (if any).
- Joint Parish Liaison Group (JPLG) – To consider if any matters require a joint meeting.
- Langdyke Trust Wildlife Recovery Project – update on progress – Vice Chairman to report progress on the Nature.
- Queens Platinum Jubilee
- Commemorative Tree – to consider the information supplied by Barcham Trees Plc and to determine way forward.
- Castor in Bloom – Cllr. Mrs Greene to report and to consider any contractual arrangements for planting and maintenance
- To consider participation in the official Beacon Project
- Celebration committee matters (if any to report from the committee)
- Ferrybridge Access Road – Litter picking arrangements – to note the actions taken by councillors and to note the response from PCC.
- Standing Stones
- visibility and security – to consider the responses from PCC re litter bins and shrubbery reduction
- Information boards
- Governance Matters:
- S106 Monies – to consider possible alternative projects and any further action to ensure funds are committed in the financial year.
.To receive official announcements, correspondence of note, notices, or; reports from chairman, clerk, or councillors.
- Future agenda items – If any
- Date of Next Meeting – Thursday 3rd March, 2022
JOHN HASTE, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE 28th January 2022
This agenda and supporting papers are available at www.castor-pc.gov.uk or by request to the clerk