To: ALL MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL
YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND A MEETING OF CASTOR PARISH COUNCIL TO BE HELD in the Cedar Centre on Thursday 2nd December at 7.30PM FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
JOHN HASTE, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE 26th November, 2021
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WISH TO ATTEND THE MEETING OR ADDRESS THE PARISH COUNCIL ARE ADVISED TO NOTIFY THE CLERK IN ADVANCE (Preferably before mid-day of the day of the meeting) in order that appropriate facilities are made available:
NOTE – Covid precautions may be applied restricting the number of persons in the hall at any one time. Although no one will be refused admittance, if numbers wishing to speak exceed the limit for the hall, a rota system will be implemented.
Members of the public are therefore advised to put their comments, observations or questions in writing to ensure that they may be taken in to account by the parish council in the event of difficulties in accessing, or remaining in, the meeting.
(Click on underlined hyperlinks to view background papers)
- Note attendance and receive apologies for absence.
- declarations of interest on items on this agenda and approve dispensations to members.
- Minutes of the previous meeting – To Consider a resolution to approve the minutes of the meeting held on Thursday 4th November, 2020.
- Matters arising from the minutes of the previous meetings (if Any) (Information Only).
- PUBLIC FORUM – Opportunity for public questions or presentations to the council –
- Public participation is limited to items that appear on the agenda OR to request an item for a future agenda.
- unless directed by the chairman, public participation shall be limited to 15 minutes with each person speaking for no longer than 5 minutes.
Parish council meetings are not public meetings they are meetings held in public
- PLANNING and associated matters:
- Joint community Action Plan (standing item) – To consider if any actions are required from the current JCAP
To consider if any further action is required by, or related to the review of, the present NP.
- Status report – update on planning applications previously considered this financial year.
- Planning Applications – to consider, as statutory consultees, planning applications received since the previous meeting. (Councillors should acquaint themselves with the details of each application prior to the meeting – click on blue underlined hyperlink to view).
- 21/00865/LBC – Three Chimneys, 8 Peterborough Road – Re- Consultation – Repair works to make the building structurally sound.
- Note – No New validated planning applications have been notified at the time of drafting the agenda
- Woodlands Development –
- Update on matter related to the development – Cllr David
- Feedback from the public meeting held on 30th November in the Village Hall
- Land and Allotments –
- Tree Safety report – update on Ash Tree Safety – to receive an update
- Parking issues update on progress on verge parking restrictions.(if any).
- Ferrybridge Access Road Turning Circle and Fly tipping
- Observations from Councillors (if any).
- Community Matters:
- Joint Parish Liaison Group (JPLG) – To note the amended report back from meeting held on 30th To consider any actions required from that meeting.
- Langdyke Trust Wildlife Recovery Project – update on progress – Vice Chairman to report progress on the Nature.
- Queens Platinum Jubilee Committee Report – Cllr. Mrs Greene to report
- Standing Stones – visibility and security – to consider the desirability or otherwise of removing hedge screening at the site
- Governance Matters:
- S106 Monies – to consider any further action to ensure funds are committed in the financial year.
- Covid support group funding – surplus from Parish council financial support
- Signage – New contact details signs for the Castor Parish Council Estate holdings – Chairman to report
- Public Rights of Way – existing and extensions – Chairman to report.
- Budget Preparation – to give guidance to the clerk on a budget strategy to be applied in drafting a budget for 2022/23 for consideration at the January meeting
- To receive official announcements, correspondence of note, notices, or reports from chairman, clerk, councillors.
- Future agenda items –
- Speedwatch – awaiting developments and training of volunteer group.
- celebrations committee – update of plans for 2022. (? Queens Platinum Jubilee June 2022)
- Date of Next Meeting – Thursday 6th January 2022
JOHN HASTE, CLERK TO THE COUNCIL DATE 26th November 2021